A Wi-Fi manager that can do all the regular stuff plus:
* Automatically connect to open access points as you walk by
* Skip "open" access points that are actually paywalls
* You can set connect priorities
* Differentiate between multiple access points all called "linksys" or "dlink", etc
* When connected will automatically check your connection (or say OK to click wall if that rule is set)
* Option to exit with or without Wi-Fi enabled
* Plays nice with access points you already have setup
Note: the option "Make Android Wi-Fi entry for APs we don't connect to" is enabled yet. Please just ignore that for now.
Wi-Fi Ruler (a WiFi Manager) is a free software application from the Telephony subcategory, part of the Communications category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2014-07-18. The program can be installed on Android.
Wi-Fi Ruler (a WiFi Manager) (version 1.7.10) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 157 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.